Key Account Manager (H/F)
Location : Brussels
About Wiko :
A French company, Wiko, holds a unique place in the mobile phone industry. In just 5 years, Wiko has firmly established itself in the market, making mobile phones and the latest technological innovations accessible to all.
The Key Account Manager is responsible for managing key accounts, maintaining a long term relationship with accounts and maximizing sales opportunities within them.
- Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the direct sales channel.
- Focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business.
- Acting as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions.
- Accountable for achieving budgeted sales volumes, prices and profit margin at a specified number of customers.
- Develop a trusted partnership between the national and regional accounts through the coordination of sales, contracts, and product support teams.
- Accountable for enhancing account penetration and relationships within the names accounts, focusing on increasing product strategies and activities such as identifying buyer influences, overcoming objections, introducing new products, pricing negotiation, etc.
- Install and implement long-range planning to increase account penetration, satisfaction and sales growth.
- Responsible for creating and delivering compelling sales presentations by leveraging professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Maintain weekly forecast rhythm, by working closely with internal demand planning team and customer replenishment team.
- Work closely with credit department to maintain zero unauthorized deductions.
- Manage, guide and coach direct reports.
- Previous experience in Account Management or Territory Sales and display an attitude that is key to success.
- Strong account management and relationship building skills.
- Experience of managing major national accounts at head office level
- Highly self-motivated.
- Flemish and French language mandatory
- English language professional efficiency