TRADE MARKETING SPECIALIST BELGIUM M/F
Location : 1150 BRUSSELS
Who we are :
By thinking out of the box, WIKO company , quickly asserted itself as a brand recognized in the universe of mobile telephony and mobile accessories .
In 2011, we created Wiko in Marseille, South of France, with the desire to share our expertise with our customers by offering products similar that suit them, facilitating their daily lives. Wiko pursues his fast deployment in the world with a presence in over 30 countries.
At Wiko there are people, stories and ideas that make each phone a unique product, designed and created to satisfy us all.
Our expression and tone are defined and cultivated in France, providing a “French” inspiration and vision.
To grow our common project, join us!
WIKO is looking for a Trade Marketing Specialist M/F.
The Trade marketing specialist is part of the Marketing team responsible for developing marketing programs targeted to retailers and distributors.
She/he helps to implement marketing programs that increase Wiko's brand presence and market share.
The Trade marketing specialist works closely with the sales team to ensure that trade marketing strategies are aligned with sales objectives.
She/ he will reports to the Marketing Manager.
• Collaborates with the Marketing Manager for the ideation, production and implementation of in store activities, including point of sales materials and promotions
• Oversee the deployment of the shop display plan, in terms of Wiko brand image on POS through shelves customization and Wiko furniture; in charge of the structures maintenance (tech sheets, alarm systems, products layout)
• Manages the point of sales material by finding the most efficient solutions
• Coordinates the promo flyers customization requests from dealers together with the Graphic Designer
• Provides promotions results analysis and report competitors promo activities
• Collaborate on B2B’ events management
To be successful as a Trade Marketing Specialist, this is the kind of profile we have in mind
• Degree in Economics, Marketing or Communication
• Minimum 3 year of experience in Trade Marketing or Marketing preferably in a fast moving consumer goods company;
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to get into details and structure project efforts;
• Likes to work independent and feels good when being challenged by an ambitious target; Self-motivated, and able to work in a fast paced environment;
• Languages: trilingual in French, Dutch and English
JOB LOCATION : 1150 BRUSSELS
Sign up for the adventure!
Are you ambitious, passionate about innovative products and enjoy working as part of a team?
Would you like to use and share your skills in a dynamic and creative environment alongside experts and professionals?
Don’t wait any longer – join the Wikommunity!
Send your resume and your cover letter to email@example.com