MARKETING MANAGER BELGIUM M/F
Location : 1150 BRUSSELS
Who we are :
By thinking out of the box, WIKO company , quickly asserted itself as a brand recognized in the universe of mobile telephony and mobile accessories .
In 2011, we created Wiko in Marseille, South of France, with the desire to share our expertise with our customers by offering products similar that suit them, facilitating their daily lives. Wiko pursues his fast deployment in the world with a presence in over 30 countries.
At Wiko there are people, stories and ideas that make each phone a unique product, designed and created to satisfy us all.
Our expression and tone are defined and cultivated in France, providing a “French” inspiration and vision.
To grow our common project, join us!
WIKO is recruiting a MARKETING MANAGER.
As a member of the local Wiko team, your focus is to develop marketing programs to increase brand presence and market share in Belgium.
The Marketing Manager will work closely with the sales team to ensure that (trade) marketing strategies are aligned with sales objectives and revenue targets.
• The Marketing Manager is responsible for planning, organizing, executing, developing and tracking of marketing and communication programs targeted to on- & offline retailers, distributors and mobile operators;
• Initiate, implement and coordinate all marketing activities / programs that increase brand presence and market share;
• Translate the global marketing strategy and brand DNA to local needs
• Strategy & actions for enabling (online/offline) marketing and sales programs jointly with on- & offline retailers, distributors and mobile operators, that results in driving sales;
• On an ongoing basis, conduct analysis and implement optimization of ongoing partner marketing program/efforts to increase sell-out, maximize sales and brand awareness;
• Proactively monitors trends, provide analysis / reports of competitor’s promo activities and brings forward action proposals to management.
• The Marketing Manager will work closely together with the Country Manager, Sales, (Global) Marketing Team, PR agency and Social Media / Community Manager;
• Prepares campaign planning with the sales team and aligns local demands/needs with global marketing team;
• Manage a team of brand ambassadors and commercial support;
• Defining and reaching KPIs.
To be successful as a Marketing Manager, this is the kind of profile we have in mind
• Client focus & Commercially driven;
• Project- & Team management skills;
• At least 5 years of experience in all facets of (trade) marketing;
• Relevant product and industry knowledge;
• Degree on level of Higher Professional Education (HBO+) in economics, marketing or business administration;
• Ability to get into details and structure project efforts;
• Likes to work independent and feels good when being challenged by an ambitious target; Self-motivated, and able to work in a fast paced environment;
• Languages: French and Dutch native; Proficient in English;
JOB LOCATION : 1150 BRUSSELS
Sign up for the adventure!
Are you ambitious, passionate about innovative products and enjoy working as part of a team?
Would you like to use and share your skills in a dynamic and creative environment alongside experts and professionals?
Don’t wait any longer – join the Wikommunity!
Send your resume and your cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org