SALES ASSISTANT M/F
Location : 1150 BRUSSELS
Who we are :
By thinking out of the box, WIKO company , quickly asserted itself as a brand recognized in the universe of mobile telephony and mobile accessories .
In 2011, we created Wiko in Marseille, South of France, with the desire to share our expertise with our customers by offering products similar that suit them, facilitating their daily lives. Wiko pursues his fast deployment in the world with a presence in over 30 countries.
At Wiko there are people, stories and ideas that make each phone a unique product, designed and created to satisfy us all.
Our expression and tone are defined and cultivated in France, providing a “French” inspiration and vision.
To grow our common project, join us!
WIKO is looking for a Sales Assistant M/F.
The role will be to provide sales support to the commercial team in the Belgium, reports to the Country Manager and supports the Sales Director.
The Sales Assistant is a critical role that supports the commercial team in servicing our customers. This individual is responsible for activities relating to customer requests, internal reports and analytical work along with administration tasks.
This position is the key interface between the local subsidiary and its foreign-based Global departments (such as: aftersales, logistics, accounting, commerce, communication and marketing).
Customer management relationship
• Customer account ERP (enter customer information, update/modification, into the ERP, create price table and update)
• Order management
• Stock level (check, corrective action, stock report)
• Forecast(entering the forecast into the ERP system)
• Managing and administrating samples requests
HQ/ Local office coordination
• Sales support (Sell In/Sell Through, Sell Out reporting, sales tools delivery, competitive benchmark)
• Reporting – designing and producing other key reports / analysis to team to support business decisions and account plans;
• Supply chain in coordination with the logistic department, delivery and non-delivery management
• After sales (follow up, requests for customer care from end- users in coordination with the HQ customer care support))
• Coordination and monitoring of invoices and outstanding payments with the accounting department
• Marketing support in coordination with the marketing manager, marketing tools delivery, administration of marketing budget requests
By the way, this job will include some additional administrative tasks in link with the different HQ departments, based in Marseille and the country needs (such as office management, minutes of meeting when required and issue to parties in an electronic format, answering phones and taking messages)
To be successful as a Trade Marketing Specialist, this is the kind of profile we have in mind
• A strong commercial / customer service focus and mind-set
• Excellent numerical & IT skills. MS office knowledge required: Word, Excel and Powerpoint
• Time management
• Cross functional working between teams / depts
• A strong focus on attention to detail & accuracy
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Proven organizational and communication skills
• A real team player
• Languages: Dutch native; Proficient in English; French native.
JOB LOCATION : 1150 BRUSSELS
Sign up for the adventure!
Are you ambitious, passionate about innovative products and enjoy working as part of a team?
Would you like to use and share your skills in a dynamic and creative environment alongside experts and professionals?
Don’t wait any longer – join the Wikommunity!
Send your resume and your cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org